Thursday, March 15, 2007

Anime Club and shouting


Hey y'all,

The Anime Club will meet this Tuesday March 20 from 6:00 - 7:30 pm. We'll have pizza while we watch a little Saiyuki and a couple of episodes of The Get Backers. We'll also vote on what we want to watch next and start working on a anime wish list for the library.

So come prepared.

Also check out Club Manga's pretty excellent display in the small display case in the Library. Everyone brought in interesting stuff (I still don't get the bottles...) and even original art work.

Which brings me to another subject: Is anyone interested in having

1) an artist to teach a class or two (or more) in how to draw & create manga?

2) a course in karate?

Let Dave the Librarian or Nola the Librarian know.

And post to this blog. NOW! (Did I just shout?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I TOTALY want a class in manga'drawing, or even in making music videos... and hells, yes, I'd love a karate class. Would it be taught by your Asian friend?

- Empage

Tasuki6 said...

I agree!! drawing class woot woot!!! lol and Karate sounds fun too ^^ can't wait