Friday, December 14, 2007

ANIME FEST


The Anime Festival is over. So you can start thinking about the Comicon. Go here.


Many
,many fun and fabulous moments -- among them talking with Joshua Elder, author of the Mail Order Ninja series which is both perfect & perfectly funny. (That means I am recommending them. We have them. You can check them out. )


For AnimeNewsNetwork's video wrap-up of the Anime Fest, go here. Also, check out the World Cosplay Summit pic.

And for stuff from Anime Fest, come here on Tuesday, December 18 @ 6:00 pm.


Nola Ni






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nola! Its Katherine. How are u? Mail Order Ninja seems ok. I looked at it before and it was ok..... but I would like to try it again. ^-^

Anonymous said...

Hi its Katherine again. can u order "card captor sakura" #3 and also "fruits Basket" #5-7. I need to catch up to those. see u Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katherine, This is Dave. Unfortunately Card Captor Sakura #3 is out of print, so I can't buy it. So, if you want to read it, we'll have to try getting it from another library. I ordered Fruits
Basket 5 - 14 to make up for the copies we were missing.

DJ

Babs Acard said...

Hi Katherine! Hi Dave! Yea and hooray! More Fruits Basket (you can never have too much).
I've never read Card Captor Sakura, but I'm watching it this wkend.

Tell everybody Happy New Year for me.

Nola Ni

Anonymous said...

hi Nola, its Blue. i finished all the manga from thursday. peacemaker seems good but the first vol doesn't have to much active, death note starts loony but gets real interesting, Vampire Hunter D, is very good, but not a kids book if you understand me. The one about the monk and GOku the monkey king is great like you said. and Bus Gamer is so funny that i fell off my bed when i was reading it. So all in all i've checked the blog as asked, and i'll be back next week.