Wednesday, September 12, 2007

MANGA. MORE.


Okay, we're ordering here. Really. Finishing up a manga order, so now is your chance to let the library know WHAT YOU WANT. (Did I just shout. Sorry. Meant to use my librarian voice.) This is what is on the list: more NANA, HANA KIMI, ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND, BLEACH, VAGABOND, GODCHILD, BLACK CAT, CAIN SAGA, ES, RUROUNI KENSHIN, TENSHI LA NAI (I'M NO ANGEL). Oh, yes - and the next FRUITS BASKET. But I think I remember y'all mentioning others. Did someone say EMBALMER? Do you want more JING, KING OF BANDITS? TRINITY BLOOD? VAMPIRE KNIGHTS? And that wasn't all. Was it?

The POINT IS, post & let us know. 'Cause we're not manga characters here. We can't read minds...

Nola Ni the Librarian

5 comments:

... said...

get the 3rd bizenghast!!!!

Babs Acard said...

I've just put it on hold for Club Manga. We might get it sooner that way. If not, I'll order it.

Ni

Anonymous said...

get more hana kimi!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Nola...... its Katherine. I need the first of "Creasant Moon." I also need the first CD of "IGPX". And There was another one but I forgot the name. :( All I remember of the first part was Elemental. It might have been called "Elemental Blade"? Something like that. When I was in Boston, my sisters library had a whole bunch of anime and manga. it was cool. but the truth is ...... our library has more than the boston library:). It had many Animes and Mangas that i never knew of. When i go back up there i'll look for more Animes And mangas.

Anonymous said...

hey hey nola i really wanna know whats going on in the manga club please keep in touch with me =] um my email address is melissamorgulis@hotmail.co.uk um could u give that to katherine and can she also tell me what hers is soo i can send emails to her. ive started collecting a manga collection got 20 something soo far lol im gonna collect loads =] well speak to you later =]