Friday, October 19, 2007

STUFFED STUFF


On Tuesday December 4th we're getting crafty -- local crafts impressario Amy Hess is going to be here with lots of materials to help in creating large stuffed objects (pillows, maybe?) & small stuffed objects (decorations? things to hang on your rear view mirror? earrings?). She is going to be making patterns in the meantime. I suggested patterns for, oh, I don't know, PIKACHU? A RICE BALL? THE ZODIAC ANIMALS from FRUITS BASKET?
You see where I'm going with this -- come next week prepared to brainstorm on what we want to make.

And btw, this isn't limited to Manga/Anime Club members, so if you know someone who might be interested, ask h/h to join us.

Nola Ni the Librarian


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Its Katherine! I love the designs. I think that all of them are cool!

Anonymous said...

Hi. Its John. How do you do that? Those were amazing chibi plushes! Bye.

Tasuki6 said...

Hey I want to come when is this planned? I can bring my sowing machine or not I have to ask my mom but I want to make a BIG rice ball pillow ^^ :SQUEEZ: